*** Part-Time Position with Flexible Schedule ***
The Office Assistant (Finance and Supply Chain) contributes to the success of Eagle Flexible Packaging by providing support to the Finance, Logistics, and Purchasing teams by reconciling paperwork, maintaining electronic data, and performing data entry, ensuring that critical business data is accurate and up to date at all times. Pay rate based on relevant experience and knowledge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare Certificates of Compliance, quality assurance paperwork submitted to customers.
• Draft internal shipping invoices for approval via EFI-Radius, Eagle’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) software.
• Complete final shipment invoicing after approval, sending invoices to customers and managing data in Open Accounts, Eagle’s financial invoicing system.
• Complete freight invoice paperwork, accurately recording carrier charges.
• Support the Controller with the pre-billing process (initial invoices).
• Track accounts receivable collection records in Microsoft Excel, following up with customers if payments are not received by the due date.
• Review and update customer data in EFI-Radius.
• Update and correct “Yellows”, Production floor sheets that track production metrics such as amount of machine time needed to complete orders.
• Maintain price tables in EFI-Radius.
• Perform receipt reconciliation, matching receipts to invoices.
• Ensure that all company food safety and quality assurance procedures are followed at all times. Escalate any issues/concerns to management.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
• Detail-oriented and accountable for the accuracy of the information maintained and shared with others.
• Basic PC skills, including proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and email software with proven ability to learn new software programs.
• Excellent work ethic and willingness to learn.
• Personable with ability to build good working relationships with diverse individuals in varied roles.
• Strong ability to follow directions while maintaining a sense of flexibility in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
• Sense of urgency to complete responsibilities with thoroughness and responsiveness.
• Effective time management and organizational skills with ability to work independently and maximize productivity.
• Professional proficiency in verbal and written English, including ability to effectively and professionally communicate with internal and external customers.
• Experience working in a similar clerical role.
• Experience with enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, ideally EFI-Radius.
• Experience in the flexible packaging industry.
Eagle Flexible Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign up for our Newsletter