Machine Operator - 2nd & 3rd Shift (Batavia, IL)
Eagle Flexible Packaging is growing and seeking experienced Machine Operators to learn a variety of manufacturing equipment. Candidates must have a strong mechanical aptitude, excellent work ethic, and a willingness to learn and grow with us. Many opportunities for growth!
*Part-time or full-time positions available!*
- Essential Job Functions:
- Set-up and operate various machines in the finishing/converting department or press department.
- Continuously monitor machine to ensure it is running correctly and the finished product meets quality standards.
- All related operational documentation.
- Maintain equipment as needed.
- Job Requirements:
- 1-3 years of previous experience running a machine in a manufacturing environment (preferably in the flexible packaging industry, but not a must).
- High School diploma or equivalent requited.
- Ability to set-up and operate a machine.
- Strong mechanical aptitude - candidates will need to take a mechanical reasoning test and score a minimum score to be considered.
- Must be able to compete a standard ruler test and color vision test.
- Must be able to stand for entire shift and lift 50 pounds or more.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, and climb stairs.
- Must have flexibility and be able to possibly work overnights and other hours as needed.
- Must be able to work overtime as required by workload and customer-driven deadlines.
- Excellent work ethic, attitude and a strong willingness to learn.
Why work at Eagle Flexible Packaging?
We provide a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative team of flexible packaging specialists who are passionate about pushing the needle forward for some of the most influential food, liquid and nutraceutical brands in the world. We're fully committed to developing our internal team members to help them not only reach and exceed their individual goals, but also to help them grow as future Eagle leaders.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic, active environment, being part of a team and working hands-on with the latest printing and converting technology, then apply today!