Eagle Flexible Packaging
Eagle Flexible Packaging is growing and seeking experienced Machine Operators to learn a variety of manufacturing equipment. We believe that good employees are one of our most valuable assets! You will be joining a growing, stable and successful company that can provide you with a secure and long-term career. Join our team today to launch your career with a strong leader in the flexible packaging industry!
- Seeking candidates with strong mechanical aptitude, excellent work ethic and a willingness to learn and grow with our team!
- Looking for leaders, trainers and problem solvers! Many opportunities for growth and leadership roles!
- Traditional first/second shift with OT potential or ask us about the 3 Day Flex Plan – 3 days on/4 days off!
- Outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching and medical reimbursement program!
Pouching Machine/Converting Machine Operator
- Set-up and operate various Converting Department machines including but not limited to: Totani Poucher, Bartelt Poucher, Karlville Poucher, Deacro Slitter and Rotoflex Slitter machines
- Continuously monitor machine to ensure it is running efficiently, effectively and finished product meets all quality standards
- Assist with preventative maintenance as needed
- Understand all applicable operational documentation and machine interfaces.
- Know where all safety stops and E-stops are located
- Maintain an orderly and organized work area at all times
- Collaborate effectively with all team members to include Quality Control, Catchers, Material Handlers and other Machine Operators
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- High mechanical aptitude desired
- Ability to set-up and operate pouching and converting equipment
- Minimum 3 years of operational experience preferred
- Detail oriented, committed and willing to learn
- Must be able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, kneel and climb a ladder and stairs
- Must have excellent color perception and be able see with or without corrective lenses
- Must be able to complete standard ruler test
Eagle Flexible Packaging acknowledges that employees fulfilling this position are hired at will, and understand that their employment is voluntary and may be terminated by either party without notice. The preceding job description is subject to change without notice in the event the requirements of our daily operation dictate.