Print Press Operator - 2nd & 3rd Shift (Batavia, IL)
- Essential Job Functions:
- Take the lead on all aspects of printing job - from set-up to job completion.
- Must monitor every aspect of a job as it runs, including web width, edge position, colors, print quality and screen quality.
- Document production issues, including material problems, down-time and plate-related problems.
- Job Requirements:
- At least 3 years of recent experience working with a flexographic in-line printing press. Candidates without this experience, but with other relevant manufacturing work experience may be eligible for the Press Apprentice program (must be able to pass mechanical aptitude test).
- Must be able to work overtime as required by workload and customer-driven deadlines.
- Excellent work ethic, attitude and strong willingness to learn.
- Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to continuously stand for long periods of time and lift 50 lbs. or more.
- Must be able to stoop and kneel frequently.
- Must have excellent color vision and be able to detect color variations.
Why work at Eagle Flexible Packaging?
We provide a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative team of flexible packaging specialists who are passionate about pushing the needle forward for some of the most influential food, liquid and nutraceutical brands in the world. We're fully committed to developing our internal team members to help them not only reach and exceed their individual goals, but also to help them grow as future Eagle leaders.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic, active environment, being part of a team and working hands-on with the latest printing and converting technology, then apply today!