Eagle Flexible Packaging
Now hiring entry level as well as experienced Flexographic Printing Press Operators, this is your opportunity to join Eagle Flexible Packaging’s growing team! We believe that good employees are one of our most valuable assets and your success in this role will be rewarded with possible advancement opportunities in the future. Join our team today to launch your career with a strong leader in the flexible packaging industry!
- Seeking candidates with strong mechanical aptitude, excellent work ethic and a willingness to learn and grow with our team!
- Looking for potential leaders, trainers and problem solvers! Many opportunities for growth and leadership roles!
- Traditional first/second shift with OT potential or ask us about the 3 Day Flex Plan – 3 days on/4 days off!
- Outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching and medical reimbursement program!
Print Press Operator
Essential Job Functions:
- Take the lead on all aspects of printing job - from set-up through to job completion
- Work with Eagle's Quality team to complete a job approval checklist
- Press Operators must monitor every aspect of a job as it runs, including web width, edge position, colors, print quality and screen quality
- Document production issues, including material problems, down-time and plate-related problems
- Comply with company policies, procedures, and core processes
Job Requirements :
- Must have a high level of mechanical aptitude and be able to pass a Mechanical Reasoning test
- Ideal candidates will have an understanding of in-line lamination process, as well as in-line slitting
- Knowledge of and experience with a defect detection system
- Must be able to work overtime as required by workload and customer-driven deadlines
- Excellent work ethic, attitude and a strong willingness to learn
- Must be able to continuously stand for long periods of time and lift 50 pounds or more
- Must be able to stoop and kneel frequently
- Must have excellent color vision and be able to detect color variations
- Must complete standard ruler assessment
- High mechanical aptitude desired
Eagle Flexible Packaging acknowledges that employees fulfilling this position are hired at will, and understand that their employment is voluntary and may be terminated by either party without notice. The preceding job description is subject to change without notice in the event the requirements of our daily operation dictate.