Eagle Flexible Packaging
Join our team! We believe that good employees are one of our most valuable assets! You will be joining a growing, stable and successful company that can provide you with a secure and long-term career. Join our team today to launch your career with a strong leader in the flexible packaging industry!
- Seeking candidates with strong mechanical aptitude, excellent work ethic and a willingness to learn and grow with our team!
- Looking for potential leaders, trainers and problem solvers! Many opportunities for growth and leadership roles!
- Outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching and medical reimbursement program!
Second Shift Packer/Catcher
Under the direction of the Manager/Supervisor/Lead, the Packer is responsible for packing at the end of the packaging line as well as helping in the cleaning and set-up of the line. This position also requires adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) that are in effect, assuring the quality and quantity of the product produced.
- Comply with company policies and procedures and maintain regular work attendance
- Ensure that the packaging line runs productively following all Packaging Operations SOPs and GMPs
- Take personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and GMP guidelines
- Complete appropriate paperwork
- Monitor product from the line for accuracy and ensure proper packing procedures are utilized for shipment
- Catch all pouches from machine, inspecting each pouch for proper order and color
- Continually check for printing, cutting and packaging defects on all pouches
- Report any quality issues or equipment defects to the line operator
- Form boxes and apply labels to cases maintaining accurate count
- Ensure accurate quantities are packed
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned
- Good counting skills / excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to read and review all paper instructions and labeling requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Required to transfer up to 45 pound cases to pallets frequently
- Required to stand for 8 hour shift and move about within the work areas
Eagle Flexible Packaging acknowledges that employees fulfilling this position are hired at will and understand that their employment is voluntary and may be terminated by either party without notice. The preceding job description is subject to change without notice in the event the requirements of our daily operation dictate.